• Extensive experience in Implementation of Client Server Applications using Microsoft technologies: Sharepoint, Exchange, AD, TMGs... Working through all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
• 8+ years of experience in Sharepoint:
o Installing, Configuring, Administrating, Maintaining, Migration and Troubleshooting Microsoft Office SharePoint Server:
Account permissions and security settings in SharePoint 2013-2007
Configure SQL Server security for SharePoint 2013-2007 environments
Install or uninstall language packs for SharePoint 2013-2007
Add web or application servers to farms in SharePoint 2013-2007
Multi-Server Installation of PowerPivot and PowerView for SharePoint 2013
Configuring Claims-Based Single Sign-On (ADFS) and Forms Based Authentication (FBA)
Administrating SharePoint 2013 with PowerShell
o Sharepoint Functionality:
Leveraging the SharePoint Object Model: Customizing SharePoint (WebParts, Application Pages, Delegated Controls, Workflows, Querying with CAML, Timer Jobs, Feature Receives
Creating Visual, Provider and Consumer WebPart and Interface, Updating and Deploying solutions
Customizing Search: planning and implementing content sources, configuring scope, creating managed properties
Custom Field Types, Content Types, List Definitions, Alerts, Workflows
• Experience in analyzing and implementing SEO best practices and drive traffic to client’s web sites, and analyzing and interpreting web analytics reports to improve site design and user experience.
• Experience in developing and/or testing and performing technology applications, and documenting activities throughout development life cycle.
• ITIL V3 manager, and highly versed in managing and understanding the client requirements and rich knowledge of Service Management process like Incident, Change, and Problem Management.
• Extensive Experience in administering databases like SQL Server 2012-2005, Oracle 10g/9i
• Good experience in Business intelligence (BI) in SharePoint 2013 provides comprehensive BI tools that integrate across Microsoft Office applications and other Microsoft technologies. These BI tools are: Excel 2013, Excel Services in SharePoint 2013, PerformancePoint Services in SharePoint Server 2013, Visio Services in SharePoint, SharePoint 2013, and Microsoft SQL Server.