Tarifa freelance profesional
URL profesional freelance
Este proveedor aún no tiene valoraciones
• Network remediation project to upgrade existing non-routable network on an internal Domain that presents Fraud Investigation and Dispute Services (FIDS) services to external and internal clients globally 24/7. Because of this configuration we cannot leverage the SCCM, WSUS, Time Source and Antivirus from the wider E&Y infrastructure. This project also has in scope upgrading some services from Win2003 to Win2008R2 and upgrade to Cisco Nexus 2248 and Nexus 5596 switches.
• The project runs in a Prince2 methodology that is in turn within an ITIL change control framework.
20% Business as Usual:
• Installation and setup of Windows 2008 R2
• Active Directory management and configuration
• SCCM and Anti-Virus client installation and configuration
• Document and alter settings within Windows OS based on application or security requirements
• Plan and deploy applications on the Windows servers
• Monitor the health of the application services and servers
• Maintain a secure Windows environment
• Provision new virtual guests within the virtual infrastructure client
• Manage virtual resources for each guest and the entire virtual environment
• Maintain hardware and software patching on hosts
• Plan and implement changes to the virtual infrastructure based on business growth
• Provision for Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Infrastructure as a Service
• Leverage on internal Flex/Cloud computer services for support, monitoring and best practice
• Resource consolidation and standardization
Nombre del Cliente: Ernst & Young
80% BAU – 20% Projects
• Responsible for implementing Verizon managed VMware cloud solutions. This includes consultation with customers and potential customers, configuration of VMware ESX, ESXi, Microsoft operating systems, Linux Operating systems, execution of changes, configuration of management tools, and installation of 3rd party products required to meet the customer’s contract.
• Ability to document requirements and create a work order package for deployment.
• Responsible for the build of ESX clusters and storage presentation
Nombre del Cliente: Verizon
• Application migration, upgrade and relocation from one data centre to another. The enterprise system is on end of life and support hardware running Windows Terminal Services with Windows 2003 Std, 2003 R2 Std and SQL 2000. This is to be migrated to a Windows 7 thick client and Windows Server 2008 R2 and SQL 2008 back end. The project also involves migrating the customer and Internet facing element of the systems and moving the whole system from one Windows Domain to another. Also reinstating Test, Development and Disaster Recovery capability, which currently is not available. High Availability to be made possible with the use of DNS manual switch-over, DNS enabled ODBC connections, SQL Mirroring and Double Take data file replication
Nombre del Cliente: Xafinity
• Systems Engineering role providing 3rd line technical expertise and engineering support to a portfolio of contracted services and/or project customers. The key element of this role is as a technical mentor to others on the Service Desk. Work alongside the Head of Business Excellence in doing case reviews with the entire Service Desk team. That will then determine where they can be assisted by offering guidance, on the job training and finding solutions to contracted services customers quicker and/or more efficiently. This is a role to lead the Service Desk team and will report to Head of Business Excellence.
• Work with any Service Desk Analyst that has a Business Down (Priority1) Incident to ensure that technical resolution, communication and documentation are completed to the highest possible standard.
• Reduce the cost of developing Acora’s front line resource through the business with a high level of internal rather than external solution.
Nombre del Cliente: Acora
• Holiday cover working within the Operations team responsible for performing all monitoring, shift checks, troubleshooting and administration duties, using the Server and Network tools available within the department.
• Essential skills needed for this role were Windows 2003/2008, VMWare and Symantec Netbackup.
Nombre del Cliente: MetLife
• To deliver an enterprise wide restricted and secure IL3 solution for the MoJ using Win 2008 R2, VMWare, Cisco UCS blades and Active Directory Domain Group Policies
• Responsible for implementation, verification and documentation of infrastructure solutions. Consults with and review the work of other engineers in related project areas.
• Lead virtual teams of Implementation Engineers to deliver new Hosting services. Develop and maintain good relationships within the Hosting organisation to facilitate the delivery of new Hosting services.
• Provide technical support and guidance to Project Managers, to support the implementation of new Hosting services.
Nombre del Cliente: Cable & Wireless
• Hands-on role to set up a new infrastructure at KAO Brands Mayfair office. HP Hardware, Iomega Storage, Windows Server 2008, VMWare ESX 4, integration into existing Active Directory domain over WAN, Cisco LAN and WiFi . Create and manage Project Plan, 3rd party contractors, suppliers and stake holders in the UK, US and Germany.
Nombre del Cliente: KAO Brands
• MS Hyper-V and MS Server 2008 Core project to migrate out of support hardware, operating system, applications and file and print services onto a Windows virtualized platform using HP hardware, Windows Hyper-V virtual server, Windows Server 2008 Core and SQL databases. Migration included raising the infrastructure from 2003 to 2008 Functional Level. The platforms have to be built into an Active Directory and DNS integrated infrastructure. Located at 5 regional locations connected via a high speed network back to the main data warehouse in the south of England. This activity had to be conducted without interruption to services or adverse effect on current Service Level Agreements.
Nombre del Cliente: IBM
80% BAU – 20% Project
• Hands-on, security cleared role at The National Archives working as part of the ICT Systems and Network Team reporting directly to the Systems and Network Manager. This is a hands-on role working with business-critical servers. NetApp filers, NetBackup servers and tape libraries/robots, Sharepoint Site, Application, Database and ISS, Widows 2003/2008, Exchange 2007, VMWare vSphere/vCentre v4, SCCM Software Packaging, Active Directory, SQL 2005, Terminal Services, server builds, clustering and high availability. Liaise with Database and Network teams to realise on-going project objectives.
Nombre del Cliente: The National Archives
• SUN Solaris Physical to Virtual transformation to give Capita Cloud Computing capability and enable it to offer an improved market offering. One of the first steps was to migrate over 100 physical Sun Solaris servers over to a LDOM, virtual environment. This was following Prince2 methodology and staying within ITIL change control and processes. Project Plan, Resource Planning, staying within Budget and Communication. Manage Server, Network, Database and Application streams. Application Discovery, production of High Level Designs, Low Level designs, Walk Through guides, analyse dependencies, constrains and migration approach.
• SC cleared role for the Criminal Records Bureau via Capita. Based in Kent, South East England.
• Infrastructure Specialist with strong technical background responsible for Project Coordination and Infrastructure Implementation and maintenance at the CRB’s data centre in Kent and Disaster Recovery site.
• Liaise with third party suppliers for the deployment, implementation and realization of project stages.
• Coordination of tasks for in-house engineering teams and 3rd party suppliers.
• Reporting to Project Managers, Service Delivery Manager and Technical Design Authorities to assist in coordination and planning of project objectives.
• Review, update and generate technical documentation.
Nombre del Cliente: Capita IT Services